Did you know that junk foods activate the same areas in the brain as drugs of abuse like cocaine?
This is why we can get such intense cravings for these foods.
This is also why some of us can’t stop eating junk foods despite knowing that they’re doing us physical harm.
Here is an e-book about food addiction, called Vicious Eating.
It is 100% free. You can download it right here, without having to sign up with an e-mail address or anything.
It is 130 pages, in a .pdf file.
More articles about food addiction:
- Food Addiction – A Serious Problem With a Simple Solution
- Food Addiction Treatment – Where to Find Help
- 8 Symptoms of Food Addiction
- How Common is Food Addiction? A Critical Look
- A Simple 3-Step Plan to Stop Sugar Cravings
- How Food Addiction Works (and What to do About it)
- Is Complete Abstinence From Junk Foods a Bad Idea?
- How Sugar Hijacks Your Brain And Makes You Addicted
- 10 Similarities Between Sugar, Junk Food and Abusive Drugs