On this page you will learn about a science-based healthy eating plan shown to be incredibly effective against diabetes.
Science shows it can drastically lower your blood sugar and insulin levels, while helping you to lose weight and belly fat.
If you have diabetes or pre-diabetes, then this plan can have impressive benefits.
It is based on a sustainable low-carb diet, along with various effective nutrition and lifestyle tips shown to help fight diabetes.
Diabetes and Pre-diabetes Are Serious Problems
Diabetes is an incredibly common disease, affecting about 400 million people worldwide.
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes, and is usually characterized by an inability of the body to properly use insulin, which can also cause very high insulin levels.
Additionally, an estimated that 37% of people over 20 in the US have pre-diabetes. This is considered a stepping stone towards diabetes.
Without proper treatment, diabetes can cause heart disease, kidney problems and make you age faster.
Unfortunately, the low-fat diet that has been prescribed for diabetes in the past few decades is notoriously ineffective.
Low-Carb to the Rescue
It’s carbs that get broken down into sugar and raise blood sugar.
The simple and obvious solution to diabetes is eating fewer carbs.
Low-carb diets are rapidly gaining acceptance in the mainstream as a treatment for low-carb diets, and studies show that they lead to massive improvements.
A low-carb diet can often prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to type 2 diabetes, and can in some cases reverse type 2 diabetes as long as the diet is followed.
In addition, it is very effective for weight loss, leading to 2-3 times as much weight loss as low-fat diets in many studies.
However, a major problem is that there aren’t that many good resources available on low-carb diets for diabetes.
For this reason, we have now created a new e-book that is the ultimate guide to fighting diabetes and pre-diabetes with a healthy low-carb diet.
A Science-Backed Guide to a Healthy Low-Carb Diet for Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
Our new e-book is called “Low-Carb for Diabetes: A Science-Based Formula to Lower Blood Sugar, Lose Weight and Live a Longer, More Energetic Life.”
This is a 138-page e-book that covers literally everything you need to know about low-carb diets and diabetes.
It not only covers low-carb and diabetes, but also various other lifestyle factors, supplements and weight loss tips that can be immensely beneficial.
About The Author
The e-book was written by Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE.
She is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator, along with being one of Authority Nutrition’s best writers.
Franziska has personally helped many diabetic patients lose weight and treat their diabetes with a healthy low-carb diet.
In addition, she has followed a low-carb diet herself for more than six years, and at 50 years of age feels healthier and more energetic than ever.
What You Will Learn
The e-book is split into 9 parts, each of which is filled with information and actionable advice that you can start applying immediately.
- Diabetes 101: An overview of diabetes, including how it develops, different types and risk factors.
- Nutrition and Diabetes: The section provides detailed information about the way different foods and nutrients affect your blood sugar and insulin.
- Low Carb and Diabetes 1: Historical use of low-carb diets, how they work, and the science-based health benefits of following them.
- Low Carb and Diabetes 2: Detailed instructions for creating a personalized low-carb lifestyle, including foods to eat, foods to avoid, tips for balanced meal planning, sample menus and a shopping list.
- Lifestyle and Diabetes: How to enhance your blood sugar control with complementary lifestyle approaches like exercise, stress relief and restorative sleep.
- Losing Weight with Diabetes: Addresses weight loss challenges common in people with diabetes and provides guidance on losing weight and belly fat while maintaining excellent blood sugar levels.
- Managing Complications: Specific strategies for managing common diabetes-related complications such as heart disease, kidney disease and gout.
- Supplements: A review of some of the best supplements shown to help lower blood sugar and fight diabetes.
- Controversial Topics: This chapter discusses several controversial topics, including daily carb limit, sugar substitutes, fasting, caffeine, alcohol and more.
This is a science-based guide, supported with over 270 references to scientific journals.
Benefits of Following This Advice
If you’ve been reading Authority Nutrition for a while, then you probably have come across at least a few articles on low-carb diets.
Low-carb diets involve cutting back on sugars and starches, while eating more healthy vegetables, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, berries and healthy fats.
Although low-carb diets are not for everyone, studies show that they are immensely beneficial for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes.
This makes perfect biological sense, given that high blood sugar levels and reduced insulin function are the hallmarks of this disease.
Studies show that low-carb diets have many benefits, which should be even more pronounced for people with diabetes:
- Lower blood sugar: Because low-carb diets are low in carbs (which raise blood sugar), they tend to cause an immediate and substantial decrease in blood sugar levels.
- Lower insulin levels: Low-carb diets improve insulin sensitivity and drastically reduce insulin levels.
- Reduced weight: Most studies show that low-carb diets lead to automatic weight loss, even without the need for counting calories or controlling portions.
- Reduced belly fat: Low-carb diets are particularly effective at reducing the harmful fat in the belly area.
- Reduced water retention: Cutting carbs leads to a drastic reduction in excess water in your body, often making people lose 5-10 pounds of water within a few days.
- Better heart health: Low-carb diets lower blood sugar and insulin, but also lead to other improvements for heart health markers. This includes lower triglycerides and higher HDL (good) cholesterol.
- More energy: Many people with diabetes who try a low-carb diet report a life-changing increase in vitality and energy levels.
- Longer and healthier life: High blood sugar levels make you age faster. Cutting carbs can help prevent this from happening.
In addition, you can eat a ton of incredibly delicious meals on a low-carb diet. You can even eat them until fullness and still lose weight. Welcome to paradise!
Hurry Up! Registrations Close on July 14th
You can purchase and download this e-book immediately. You don’t need to wait to get started, or to start preparing yourself if you want to start later.
Importantly, the doors will close on midnight July 14th.
Due to some upcoming changes to Authority Nutrition, this e-book will likely never be offered again.
The price is very reasonable — a one-time fee of $29 US dollars, which is absolutely nothing compared to the value you will get from this.
So if you’re ready to start improving your health and losing weight, then click the button below now.
Questions and Answers
Here are answers to some common questions that you may have.
1. Does this plan really work?
Studies show that this plan works for most people. However, following it in the long-term can be a challenge, same as with other lifestyle changes.
However, seeing the immense benefits for your health and weight should be a powerful motivator for you to be able to stick to this plan for as long as you want.
2. Is this plan safe?
Low-carb diets have an outstanding safety profile. However, we recommend that you to talk to your doctor before applying the advice in this e-book. This is particularly important if you take blood sugar lowering medications.
This is because low-carb diets lower blood sugar, which can lead to an immediate reduction in the amount of medication you need. If you don’t adjust your meds then you could get dangerously low blood sugar levels.
3. Which currency is this in?
The price is $29 US dollars, but you can use a credit card, debit card or PayPal account in whichever currency you choose.
4. Can I get it in my country?
Yes, this is a downloadable e-book and you can get it from anywhere in the world.
Get It While You Can
Please click the button below now to go to the secure checkout form.